Serving Clients Throughout Montana Since 1979
The Right Law Firm When The Charges Are Serious
Homicide is the most serious charge a person can face. A murder conviction can lead to life in prison and even the death penalty. If you are facing murder charges, do not take any chances. Reach out to an experienced criminal defense lawyer. At Woodward Law Firm, PLLC, in Billings, our experience in defending clients accused of serious crimes is extensive.
Attorneys Vernon E. Woodward and Cammi J. Woodward have been representing clients facing serious criminal charges since 1979. They have successfully defended thousands of criminal cases at both state and federal levels. Our Montana criminal defense attorneys will thoroughly evaluate the evidence in your case and prepare a strong defense.
Contact our office immediately if you face any of these very serious charges:
- Murder in the first degree or deliberate homicide
- Murder in the second degree or mitigated deliberate homicide
- Vehicular homicide
- Negligent homicide
The Strong Approach These Cases Require
Our attorneys will take forceful action to ensure that your rights are protected. In addition to contacting our office, there are steps you can take to protect yourself:
- Be polite, but do not answer any questions. Law enforcement officials will use anything you say against you. Often, they are looking to get you to incriminate yourself.
- Tell the police that you wish to speak with a lawyer immediately. Once you tell the police that you want to speak with a lawyer, they cannot ask you any more questions without your lawyer present.
Contact Woodward Law Firm, PLLC.
If you are facing homicide charges, contact our office in Billings, Montana, immediately. Our lawyers are highly respected. Vernon E. Woodward has been named to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the American Trial Lawyers Association, recognized in Mountain States Super Lawyers and has received an AV rating* through Martindale-Hubbell. Both Vern and Cammi are members of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Call us at 406-237-0511 or contact us online.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.